The Chipquik Tack Flux 10cc Syringe is ideal for all rework, solder, de-solder, and reflow applications!
The tack flux is non-corosive, non-conductive, no-clean and it won't run all over your PCB when applied. In Adafruit's GIF demo Adafruit used the syringe to apply the tack flux on an Adafruit Metro and then used a Chipquik SMD Removal Kit for the rest!
- Flux Type: Synthetic No-Clean (for Leaded and Lead-Free applications)
- Flux Classification: REL0
- Packaging: 10cc/10g Syringe
- Shelf Life
Refrigerated >24 months, unrefrigerated >24 months
- Stencil Life
>8 hours @ 20-50% RH 22-28C (72-82F)
>4 hours @ 50-70% RH 22-28C (72-82F)
- Stencil Cleaning
Automated stencil cleaning systems for both stencil and misprinted boards. Manual cleaning using isopropyl alcohol (IPA).
- Storage and Handling
Store refrigerated or at room temperature 3-25C (37-77F). Do not freeze. Allow 4 hours for flux to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.