One truth about working with test equipment is you always need the cable or adapter you don't have in your toolbox. That's why Adafruit love these terminal-block BNC (Bayonet Neill–Concelman, for those in the know) connectors so much. No soldering required! Use stranded or solid core wire and a small screw driver to create custom wiring jigs.
This is the BNC Male Plug Terminal Block. BNC connectors are one of the most common connectors for signal connections such as:
- Analog and serial digital interface video signals
- DIY radio antennas
- Test equipment
- Composite video
Please note that usually these connectors are attached to coaxial cable with specific impedances. If you have specific matching needs, this probably won't work for you.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.