BH1750 is a digital Ambient Light Sensor IC with an I2C bus interface. The module does all of the hard work, providing a simple digital value via I2C that represents luminance (Lux).
- Model: GY-302
- Chip: BH1750FVI
- Power supply :3-5V
- Data output range resembles luminance from 0-65535 lux
- I2C Interface
- No external parts required
- Dimensions: 13.9mm X 18.5mm
- BH1750FVI Datasheet
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.