Add a teeny analog light sensor, the ALS PT19 analog light sensor is a great way to upgrade a project that uses a photocell and needs RoHS compliance. Due to the high rejection ratio of infrared radiation, the spectral response of the ambient light sensor is close to that of human eyes.
It's a pretty simple sensor - connect - to ground, + to 2.5V-5.5V or so to power it. Now measure the analog voltage on the OUT pin. That's it! The voltage will increase when the sensor detects more light.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.