Why Metal? Usually a metal gear servo will last longer than plastic version, especially for robotic applications which require servo moving at most of time. Metal servo provide way better solid performance than plastic version.
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6V
- liLimit angle: 180°± 10°
- Reduction ratio: 320:1
- No load speed: 0.12 seconds / 60 degrees (4.8V)
- Stall torque: 1.8 kg / cm (4.8V)
- Stall current: 300mA (4.8V)
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +50 degrees Celsius
- Cable length: 180mm
- Size: 22.3*11.8*26.3 mm
- Weight: 12 grams
- DMS-MG90 micro servo x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.