The 8x8 RGB LED Matrix! This module is a square panel with a XH2.54 3-pin interface.
This 8x8 RGB full-color LED matrix module is based on WS2812 intelligent control LEDs. Each LED can be independently addressed with RGB pixels that can achieve 256 levels of brightness. That’s 16777216 colors in total with a scanning frequency no less than 400Hz!
The 8x8 RGB LED Matrix is single wire control board. The module also supports cascading control. All you need to do is connect Din to the DOUT port. In combination with the open source Arduino library, you can control an entire array of LEDs using just one pin!
Note: Each LED requires a maximum current of 18mA. When multiple modules are in use, it is recommended to use external power supply to power multiple LEDs matrix.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.