Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitters can make your project wiring a breeze - and best of all they work to connect any 802.3af-capable router to any Ethernet device, even if it doesn't natively support PoE! The splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (+12VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
This is an economical, practical, high-performance, and reliable 12V PoE Output Splitter based on IEEE 802.3af standard. It can divide power and data signals from a network cable, and can be used with any PoE power supply equipment (PoE injector) that is compatible with IEEE 802.3af, and supply power and data for non-PoE network equipment.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Supports 10/100M data transmission
- 44V-57V power voltage input makes it very convenient to use direct current DC48V power from generator room or PoE power supply equipment, standard or non-standard PoE injector, PoE switch, etc.
- Supplies 1 Amp regulated DC12V power on a 2.1mm DC barrel jack - suitable for small projects.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.