Three rows in a right angle header!? Yes! These chunks of 0.1" header has yet-another-row - handy for when you want to connect cables that come in sets of three, like perhaps sensors, or servos. These plug into any standard 0.1" spacing perf-boards or other PCBs and work nicely with Adafruit's female-ended wire sets.
Comes in a set of four pieces, each piece is 3 rows by 4 rows. You can stack these next to each other in any direction. We think these are a great addition to Adafruit's 16-channel PWM/Servo driver breakout, so they have a photo showing them installed above.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How To Make and Crimp Custom Connectors
The wires in our circuits are often forgotten when we are planning our next big project, but the right connectors will a make your project look more professional and a lot easier to work with! In this tutorial, we are going to have a quick look at th...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.