Look, over there at that thing! Take it apart! You can now attack just about every kind of box or enclosure that needs undoing with this 38-bit screwdriver set. This set is fine quality and excels at disassembling games, phones, cameras, and other small portable electronic goodies.
What drew Adafruit to this tool box is its small compact size, the big grippy rubber handle (not a thin or slippery metal grip), the magnetic bit holder (which is not hollow so you don't have to get annoyed when bits fall through into the handle, tough CR-V alloy steel bits, the very nice box to hold it all and of course the fine selection of bits! Each bit is also stamped with the name/size. Also comes with a 60mm extension so you can get into nooks & crannies.
- Torx bits: T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25
- Phillips bits: #000, #00, #0, #1 and #2
- Triangle bits: 2.0mm, 2.3mm
- Flathead/Slot bits: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm
- U-shape bits: 3.0mm
- Tri-wing: Y2 Y3
- Hex bits: 0.9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Pentalobe: 1mm 2mm
- Round: 1mm diameter
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.