Repair or design your very own audio cables with these nice and durable phono-jack connectors. This is a great plug to make your own cable with. it's made out of durable metal with a flexible, sturdy spring for strain-relief. Just solder the connector to some wires and you have a DIY audio cable that can rival the best!
This item is a 3.5mm TRRS Plug with four poles. TRRS stands for Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve. It has four total conductors - three signal and a ground as opposed to a more common stereo jack's two. This connector is most often used in smartphones & cellphones to provide stereo audio and one mic channel.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.