This assortment of tools is great for those hackers who need a portable tool assembly with plenty of room to add your own. We’ve found our favorite, low-cost and easy to transport tools, and created a kit that we would give to our local hacker friends. While these tools might not be enough for more heavy duty use, they should be just what you need for a project on the go.
This time around we’ve kitted all the tools together in our handy SparkFun Roll Up Tool Bag. This kit is great if you are wanting to go to your local hacker space but desire the ease of using your own tools. So get out there, go hack something!
- Roll Up Tool Bag
- Pocket Screwdriver Set
- Flush Cutters - Hakko
- Tweezers - Straight (Cross-Lock, ESD Safe)
- Tweezers - Curved (ESD Safe)
- Hobby Knife
- Wire Strippers 30AWG
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Solder Vacuum
- Solder Lead Free - 15-gram Tube
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade