*Ka-thunk* Pin down that PCB with Adafruit's Toggle Clamp, a sturdy and reliable way to quickly press and release with precision! A pogo-pin bed is a great way to connect and test boards without any soldering, but you have to somehow get that PCB aligned right and evenly pressed down on each pogo. After much experimenting, Adafruit settled on this toggle clamp and we use it all the time in Adafruit's testing processes.
This beauty is strong enough to grip onto a PCB, but the rounded rubber tip ensures it won't mar or damage any circuits. You'll need to bolt it securely, then attach the rubber nub with the included hex nuts. The height of the nub can be adjusted, as can the location along the clamp.
- Weight: 0.3lbs
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.