This super slim, super tiny, and super cute Micro-B to USB on-the-go adapter is so slim, tiny, and cute that we'd pinch its cheeks if it was big enough to have cheeks. At just ~15.5mm long, ~11.3mm wide, and ~2mm, this really is the tiniest little adapter Adafruit have probably ever seen.
But don't let the size fool you - this is a perfect and easy way to turn a device or cable with a USB-A to a USB-micro, great for use with OTG devices such as phones, tablets, mini computers, Arduino Zero's, Raspberry Pi Zeros, etc. Just push it into the slot of a USB-A plug and, ta-dah... microUSB!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.