Timing belts are a fantastic way to transfer rotational motion (from a stepper motor) into linear motion (along a rail) and these GT2 belts are excellent for the task. They have a special profile with rounded teeth which reduces backlash. Often used for precision 3D printers and CNC machines.
This belt is 1164mm long (582 teeth on a 2mm tooth pitch) and is 6mm wide. It comes in a loop but you can of course cut it down if you need a shorter length.
Timing Belt GT2 Profile - 2mm pitch - 6mm wide 1164mm long (11:37)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.