The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. The Teensy++ breaks out all of the IO available on the AT90USB1286 to breadboard-friendly 0.1" spaced headers so you can hook up a load of peripherals.
The Teensy++ comes pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: No external programmer needed! You can program the Teensy in your favorite IDE using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for Teensy!
Note: This does not come with a USB cable, please check below for an appropriate one.
Dimensions: 2" x 0.7" (50.8 x 17.8 mm)
- 8-Bit AVR Processor (AT90USB1286)
- 128K Flash Memory, 8K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- USB Can Emulate Any Type of Device
- Single Pushbutton Programming
- Arduino Compatible
- 8 Analog Inputs
- 46 Digital I/O Pins
- 9 PWM outputs
- SPI and I2C
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.