The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. The Teensy++ breaks out all of the IO available on the AT90USB1286 to breadboard-friendly 0.1" spaced headers so you can hook up a load of peripherals.
The Teensy++ comes pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: No external programmer needed! You can program the Teensy in your favorite IDE using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for Teensy!
Note: This does not come with a USB cable, please check below for an appropriate one.
Dimensions: 2" x 0.7" (50.8 x 17.8 mm)
- 8-Bit AVR Processor (AT90USB1286)
- 128K Flash Memory, 8K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- USB Can Emulate Any Type of Device
- Single Pushbutton Programming
- Arduino Compatible
- 8 Analog Inputs
- 46 Digital I/O Pins
- 9 PWM outputs
- SPI and I2C
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade