What is a stepper motor?
Stepper motor is a brushless DC electric motor that divides a full rotation into a number of equal steps The motor's position can then be commanded to move and hold at one of these steps.
How to control a stepper motor?
The fast way to control a stepper motor is just using a stepper motor driver (controller). And TB6600 is just what you need.
TB6600 is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. TB6600 stepper motor driver has a wide range power input, 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors.
The stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
Note: this is a newest upgrade version of TB6600 stepper motor driver.
- Support 8 kinds of current control
- Support 7 kinds of micro steps adjustable
- The interface adopts high-speed optocoupler isolation
- Automatic semi-flow to reduce heat
- Large area heat sink
- Anti-high-frequency interference ability
- Input anti-reverse protection
- Overheat, over current and short circuit protection
- Input Current: 0~5A
- Output Current: 0.5-4.0A
- Power (MAX): 160W
- Micro Step: 1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16, 32
- Temperature: -10～45℃
- Humidity: No Condensation
- Dimension: 96*56*33 mm/ 3.78*2.2*1.3 inches
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Motor Drivers vs. Motor Controllers
If you’ve ever built a robot with wheels, or any motorised parts really, you’ll have come across the issue of needing to drive it from your microcontroller. Because a standard chip is only able to output a small amount of current, you&rsq...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.