Need some really bright LEDs? Adafruit are big fans of these clear green LEDs, in fact Adafruit use them exclusively in their kits. They are very bright and have about 20degree LED beam. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 clear green LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- 520 nm wavelength
- 3.2-3.8V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 8000 mcd typical brightness
- Viewing Angle : ±10 degrees
- Maximum continuous current: 30mA
Documentation and Resources:
- How to get started with Circuit Playground
Have you heard about the Circuit Playground? It's the new all-in-one electronics platform from Adafruit. It was created to bring all the fun features of electronics and physical computing to makers, but It's dead-simple to use, solderless and ...
- FM Radio with Arduino, LCD and Si4703
A couple of years ago, I found a modern jukebox (with iPod connectivity, AM/FM radio, CD player and LEDs) dumped in my street. The body was in decent condition but all of the electronics were ruined apart from the LEDs. I decided to take it and replace all of the electronics with my own and add a few cool features. One of the parts of the larger project was to make an FM radio with an LCD and pushbuttons to control the frequency...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.