Need some really bright LEDs? Adafruit are big fans of these clear blue LEDs, in fact Adafruit use them exclusively in their kits. They are very bright and have about 20degree LED beam. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 clear blue LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- 465 nm wavelength
- 3.2-3.8V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 6000 mcd typical brightness
- Viewing Angle : ±10 degrees
- Maximum continuous current: 30mA
Documentation and Resources:
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
- Wi-Fly with Feather Boards
I’ll level with you; the idea of microcontrollers and wireless networks was a little daunting to me initially. How on earth was I going to connect and control it with Wi-Fi?! But when I eventually I waded into the world of networking microcontr...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade