Are you concerned that your smokin' hot soldering skills will set your project alight? There is no more need to fear the heat! These High-Temperature PTFE Jaws are a great hack for your PCB Stickvise, keeping your board safe from incineration.
Made from Teflon, their main advantage is high temperature resistance. You can take a hot soldering iron and touch it directly to the jaw plates without leaving a mark. Neat! Or should Adafruit say... ~cool~
Does not include PCB vise.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade