Steinel Gluematic 3002 Hot Glue Gun Overview
One for almost all. Hot-glue melt applicator Gluematic 3002, for hobby and trade use, high delivery rate of 16 g/min, small and practical, heating-up time of just 7 minutes, interchangeable nozzles.
The original. Versatile and reliable.
High melting capacity (16 g/min), small and practical size, incredibly easy to operate and ready for use in just seven minutes: the electronically controlled Gluematic 3002 is the one for (almost) everything. A reliable helper for hobby and DIY, it is the perfect tool for joining, repairing, sealing and for all sorts of other jobs around the home. Also practical - the interchangeable accessory nozzles.
|Steinel Gluematic 3002 Hot Glue Gun Specifications|
|Warm-up time||7 min|
|Melt temperature||206 °C|
|Delivery rate||16 g/min|
|Dimensions (L × W ×H)||185 x 30 x 160 mm|
|Voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Output during idle phase||16 W|
|Output during heat-up phase||200 W|
|Output in working phase||45 W|
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade