This spool of solid-core wire is easily soldered to and can handle up to 200°C and 600V. We like this wire because it's flexible but also holds its shape. Adafruit love the sturdiness and reliability for prototyping and use these all the time in breadboards, perfboards, and in terminal blocks.
Comes with one 25ft spool of blue wire. The wire is 22AWG solid-core with an outer diameter of 1.6mm.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade