This single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) momentary switch can be used as a general-purpose micro switch or tactile obstacle-detector for your robot. The switch body dimension is 20.0 x 6.4 x 10.2 mm (0.79" x 0.25" x 0.40"), and the 15.6mm (0.61") lever arm has a semicircular bump at the tip that simulates a roller. This three-pin switch can also be used as a two-pin single-pole, single-throw (SPST) switch that is open or closed by default, depending on which two pins are used.
|Dimensions (in mm) of snap-action switch with 15.6mm bump lever: 3-pin, SPDT, 5A.|
For a more sophisticated tactile sensor, see Pololu's force-sensing resistors.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.