Here is a simple, low-cost, high quality servo for all your mechatronic needs. This servo is very similar in size and specifications to the Hitec HS-55. This little guy is able to take in 6 volts and deliver 20.8 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.10 sec/60°
This small servo comes with a standard 3 pin power and control cable, and all hardware listed below.
Note: This servo is rated for 180° rotation, but in actuality it only hits ~160°.
- Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Torque: 16.6/20.8 oz-in. (4.8/6.0V)
- Speed: 0.15/0.10 sec/60° (4.8/6.0V)
- Rotation: ~160°
- Single Top Ball Bearing
- Nylon Gears
- 3-Pole Ferrite Motor
- 1x Micro Size Servo
- 1x Single Arm Micro Horn
- 1x Double Arm Micro Horn
- 1x Four Point Micro Horn
- 1x Circle Micro Horn
- 2x 2x8mm Phillips Screw
- 31.8 x 11.7 x 29mm
- Wire Length: 160mm
- Weight: 9g
Documentation and Resources:
- Arduino Projects with Motion (Using Sparkfun RedBoard)
Arduino Projects with Motion (Using Sparkfun RedBoard) Welcome to the Third Project Set from the Sparkfun Inventors Kit V4.0 Guide! In this tutorial, we will explore the operation of a Servo Motor and an UltraSonic Sensor in combination with some ot...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.