Here is a simple, low-cost, high quality servo for all your mechatronic needs. This servo is very similar in size and specifications to the Hitec HS-55. This little guy is able to take in 6 volts and deliver 20.8 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.10 sec/60°
This small servo comes with a standard 3 pin power and control cable, and all hardware listed below.
Note: This servo is rated for 180° rotation, but in actuality it only hits ~160°.
- Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Torque: 16.6/20.8 oz-in. (4.8/6.0V)
- Speed: 0.15/0.10 sec/60° (4.8/6.0V)
- Rotation: ~160°
- Single Top Ball Bearing
- Nylon Gears
- 3-Pole Ferrite Motor
- 1x Micro Size Servo
- 1x Single Arm Micro Horn
- 1x Double Arm Micro Horn
- 1x Four Point Micro Horn
- 1x Circle Micro Horn
- 2x 2x8mm Phillips Screw
- 31.8 x 11.7 x 29mm
- Wire Length: 160mm
- Weight: 9g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade