RFID (radio-frequency identification) is the wireless non-contact use of radio-frequency electromagnetic fields, for the purposes of identifying and tracking tags attached to objects. This is the ID-3LA, a very simple to use RFID reader module from ID Innovations. The only holdups are the 2mm pin spacing and you will need an external antenna. Power the module, hold up a 125kHz card, and get a serial string output containing the unique ID of the card.
Note: The new ID-3LA is essentially the same as the ID-2, but has a lower voltage input.
- 2.8~5V supply
- 125kHz read frequency
- EM4001 64-bit RFID tag compatible
- 9600bps TTL and RS232 output
- Magnetic stripe emulation output
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.