This high discharge LiPo is a great way to power any R/C, robotic, or portable project. This is an excellent choice for anything that requires a small battery with a lot of punch. The voltage is low enough not to tax your regulating circuits, and the discharge rate is high enough to accommodate a lot of electronics and a few small motors.
The battery has two cells and outputs 7.4V storing 2200mAh of charge. Because this is a dual cell battery pack, a special charger is needed. This battery is not compatible with single cell chargers. A compatible charger is listed below.
Note: Due to shipping restrictions, only two batteries can be shipped together at one time. We should be able to ship more than two batteries at a time by the end of 2014.
Note: Care should be taken not to short circuit or overtax these batteries because they don’t have any built-in protection circuit.
Dimensions: 138.5mm x 47.5mm x 24.5mm
Weight: 206g (7.26oz)
- 7.4V 2-cell pack
- 2200mAh of charge
- 30C continuous discharge rate
- JST-XH charge plug
- Dean’s Connector discharge leads
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.