Get swinging with this handy plastic hinge, attach it to your 20mm extrusion and you can have parts that swing open 180 degrees. Using Adafruit's button screws, the bumpy heads make it close around ~170 degrees, you can substitute countersink screws if you want a full 180.
You'll also want to get some 10mm long screws to attach it!
Plastic Hinge for 20x20 Aluminum Extrusion (8:30)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade