Do you need a solution for home automation, hydroponics, light industrial automation, and other related predicaments? Take control of and monitor your world with Pimoroni's Automation HAT -- an ultimate jack-of-all-trades Raspberry Pi HAT!
With relays, analog channels, powered outputs, and buffered inputs (all 24V tolerant), this home monitoring and automation controller allows you to hook up a plethora of goodies to your Raspberry Pi all at once. Better still, each channel has an indicator LED which means you can see what's happening with your setup at a glance. Even the analog channels have dimming LEDs that allow you to see the value they are currently sensing.
Compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi that have the 40-pin GPIO header (3, 2, B+, A+, Zero), and comes fully assembled!
- 3 x 24V @ 2A relay (NC and NO terminals)
- 3 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-24V
- 3 x 24V tolerant buffered inputs
- 3 x 24V tolerant sinking outputs
- 15 x channel indicator LEDs
- 1 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-3.3V
- 3.5mm screw terminals
- Power, Comms, and Warn! LED indicators
- HAT EEPROM
- SPI interface
- Extra GPIO: TX (#14), RX (#15), #25
Please note: We recommend you use a set of Brass M2.5 Standoffs with the Automation HAT to avoid pins contacting the HDMI port if the HAT is pushed down.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.