PiJack is a HAT (yes, a proper HAT, not a pHAT!) add-on board for the Raspberry Pi Zero mini computer that makes connecting your Pi Zero to the Internet via Ethernet super simple. If you're fed up with flaky WiFi and want your Pi Zero to be online all the time, then this HAT is for you!
PiJack is a neat little board with an Ethernet controller and standard RJ45 connector so you can hook your Pi up to your home or office network using standard Ethernet cables. PiJack is ready to go – there's no special software or drivers to install. It works right out of the box with Raspbian – simply attach PiJack to your Pi's GPIO header and plug it in!
- 10Mbps Ethernet connection
- Two blinky LEDs for connection status
- HAT-standard-compliant EEPROM makes setup automatic, works straight away with Raspbian!
- Uses the Pi Zero's GPIO pins, your USB connector is still free for something else!
Note: Pi Zero and Ethernet cable not included!
PiJack is well engineered and uses high quality components and connectors (that won't snap off the first time you use it!). PiJack is built in the EU, and every board is tested to make sure it'll work for you first time.
Product Dimensions: 65.5mm x 32.3mm x 23.0mm / 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.9"
Product Weight: 15.6g / 0.6oz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.