The Pololu 5" round prototyping printed circuit board (PCB) is a general-purpose prototyping board for developing your own custom electronics designs. Slightly larger than a CD, Pololu's round PCB is unique because of its circular shape, which matches perfectly with Pololu's round robot chassis using standoffs. The circular PCB is also well-suited to other applications in which aesthetic considerations or size constraints make a round PC board preferable.
This high-quality, double-sided prototyping PCB has a total of 1,780 plated-through holes, most of which are 0.042" in diameter. The PCB has a solder mask on both sides, enabling cleaner soldering and preventing short circuits. Many of the pads are connected in groups of three to make for easy prototyping, with the connections clearly indicated on the top silkscreen. All holes are on a 0.1" grid, except for special footprints (hole patterns) for a DB9 connector, a DC power jack, and a switch. (These footprints are positioned so that the corresponding components fit within the 5" circle, without sticking out.)
- 5" diameter circular PC board
- Standard 0.1" grid
- 1,780 plated-through holes
- 1,733 general-purpose, 0.042"-diameter holes
- 26 larger, 0.068"-diameter holes on bus strips for test points or thicker wires
- Four 0.125" mounting holes compatible with Pololu's round robot chassis
- Special footprints for a DB9 connector, DC power jack, and switch
- Ten bus strips
- Most pads connected in groups of two or three, similar to a breadboard
- Silkscreen clearly indicates connections
- Solder mask on both sides
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.