The Arduino OBD-II Kit consists of an OBD-II UART adapter which provides an OBD-II to UART data bridge, and a dedicated library for Arduino. The adapter outputs realtime vehicle data retrieved from OBD-II port as well as regulated power supply sufficent for Arduino and attached devices. The adapter can be integrated into other MCU or embedded systems in additon to Arduino.
- Vehicle speed
- Engine RPM
- Throttle position
- Calculated/absolute Engine load
- Engine coolant temperature
- Intake temperature
- Intake pressure
- MAF flow pressure
- Fuel pressure
- Barometric pressure
- Ignition timing advance
- Engine running time
- Vehicle running distance
- Based on STM32 single-chip solution (CAN version)
- Built-in OBD-II connector directly plugged into vehicle’s OBD-II port
- Supporting CAN bus (used by most modern cars) as well as J1939, J1850, ISO 9141 etc.
- 2-pin Rx/Tx connector for easy connection with Arduino’s UART pins
- 2-pin power connector providing 5V DC power supply (up to 500mA) with reverse protection
- Extendable Arduino library for accessing vehicle data, working for all Arduino boards
- Interface: White (Rx); Yellow: (Tx)
- Size: 72x48x28 mm
- Cable Length: 1m
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.