With this handy 7 Pin Mini-DIN Connector you can now jack into the hackport on your iRobot and control it with an Arduino or some other favorite microcontroller that has a 5V TTL UART! You can also power your project off of the internal Create 2's battery. Note that the battery voltage can be as high as ~21V so a buck converter such as this one could be good for getting the unregulated Vpwr from 20V down to a more reasonable 5V
The iRobot Create 2 is a time tested durable mobile robot platform built from remanufactured Roomba robots so instead of spending hours, or days, or weeks trying to build a functional robot and figuring out your power supplies and motors, just hack the iRobot! Check out the tutorials and guides over at iRobot
Each order comes with a single cable, iRobot Create 2 not included
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.