The MicroView is the first chip-sized Arduino compatible module that lets you see what your Arduino is thinking using a built-in OLED display. With the on-board 64x48 pixel OLED, you can use the MicroView to display sensor data, emails, pin status, and more. It also fits nicely into a breadboard to make prototyping easy. The MicroView also has a full-featured Arduino library to make programming the module easy.
If you want to learn more about the MicroView, check out the Kickstarter page.
Note: The MicroView programmer is sold separately. Check the recommended products below. Also, unlike the Kickstarter campaign, this does not come with the breadboard and USB cable. You only get the bare module.
Note: The MicroView is for pre-order only. We will start shipping units once we fulfill all the orders from the Kickstarter campaign. We expect to have those shipments completed by late September and the non-Kickstarter orders shipping in October.
- 64x48 Pixel OLED Display
- 3.3V - 16V DC Input
- 12 Digital I/O Pins (3 PWM)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- Breadboard Friendly DIP Package
- 32KB Flash Memory
- Arduino IDE 1.0+ Compatible
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.