The 6V, 180rpm Micro DC Geared Motor with Back Shaft is ideal for DIY enthusiasts and is designed to easily incorporate the DFRobot Encoder. These motors are inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. The DFRobot RoMeo microcontroller (sold separately) is able to complete the closed-loop PID making use of theoptional encoders.
DFRobot recommends this rubber wheel for this motor.
- Gear Ratio 1:120
- No-load speed(6V): about 160RPM
- No-load speed without gearbox: 19500±8%
- No-load current(6V):≦350mA
- Size: 55mm x 48.3mm x 23mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade