This S-Type load cell (sometimes called a strain gauge) can translate up to 200kg of pressure (force) into an electrical signal. Each load cell is able to measure the electrical resistance that changes in response and proportion to the strain (e.g., pressure or force) applied to the form. With this gauge you will be able to tell just how heavy an object is, if an object’s weight changes over time, or if you simply need to sense the presence of an object by measuring strain or load applied to a surface.
Each straight bar load cell is made from an alloy steel and is capable of reading a capacity up to 200kg. These load cells have four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation. The color code on the wiring is as follows: red = E+, green = O+, black = E-, and white = O-. Additionally, these load cells offer an IP66 protection rating and feature two M4 and two M5 sized through-holes for mounting purposes.
Dimensions: 51mm x 19mm x 76mm, 3m Wire
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.