Kids become their own Super Heroes by building and customizing their high-tech hero gear and unique identity with littleBits electronic blocks. With their favorite Marvel Avengers, like Iron Man, Black Panther and Shuri, and Ant-Man and the Wasp, kids enter Super Hero training in the app, control their gear with their smart device, give gear new abilities with easy block coding, and use their creativity and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) skills to customize their own hero identity and gear to match. With inventions like Night Vision to see in the dark, Speed Tracker to test their speed training, and Hero Icon Design to code their own hero icon on the LED Matrix Bit, kids will unleash the power of their imagination to change the world. Product features include instruction videos for over 18 in-app activities, wearable tech sensors, in-app block coding, customizable LED matrix light design, and authentic Marvel Avengers sound effects.
- Free Avengers Hero Inventor app includes step-by-step instructions and video tutorials that guide kids through creating, customizing, and coding their unique hero identity and gear. Their favorite Marvel Avengers, like Iron Man and Iron Heart, Black Panther and Shuri, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and more guide them through their hero training.
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items
- Kids use their smart device to control new abilities, with 18+ in-app activities and coding that keep kids playing day after day
- Comes with wearable tech sensors, customizable LED matrix light design, authentic Marvel Avengers sound effects, and in-app block coding
- littleBits electronic blocks & hero gear parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new inventions
- Weight:1.43 kg
- Ages: 8+
- Height: 304.8mm
- Width: 406.4mm
- Length: 127mm
4 Inventions + more online and on the app
- Light Power
- Speed Tracker
- Stealth Mode
- Custom Identity
- 1x Accelerometer
- 1x Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1x Power
- 1x Button
- 1x Light sensor1xRound LED matrix
- 2x Wire
- 3x Sticker Sheet
- 1x Sound Effects
- 1x Gauntlet Base
- 1x Gauntlet Cover
- 1x Arm Stand
- 1x Arm Stand Base
- 1x Hand Mount
- 1x 9v Battery
- 1x Round LED Matrix Cover
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our littleBits Gizmos and Gadgets Kit (2nd Edition) Review
The new Gizmos and Gadgets revision 2.0 from littleBits is here and we've decided to review the kit for any budding inventors (or inventor's parents) out there. The v1.0 kit was impressive enough, we were interested to see what littleBits could have ...
- Our littleBits Rule Your Room Kit Review
"Yes, I would recommend this a friend." That's the verdict of 90% of people who pick up the Rule your Room Kit from littleBits. We love it so much, we're most definitely recommending it to you and your family. But you don't need to take our word f...
- What is the better tech, innoBits or littleBits?
We get a lot of interest from parents and educators surrounding littleBits and innobits. Especially the difference between the two products. Both are magnetically connected electronic building blocks. Both products empower people to invent and create...
- LittleBits Community & the Workshop Set
LittleBits have launched a global network of organizations to share and spread the word of littleBits. It's all to put the power of electronics in the hands of everyone. The 'chapters' are simply locations such as maker spaces and libraries, all arou...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.