This is a simple pack of five Pink LilyPad LEDs that are still attached to one another, letting you snap the LEDs apart at your leisure to sew into clothing or whatever else you can dream up.
LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Dr. Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun. Each LilyPad piece was creatively designed with large sew tabs to allow them to be sewn into fabric. Various input, output, power and sensor boards are available. They’re even washable (with special care)!
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Buechley for continued development and education in e-textiles.
- 5.5mm x 12.5mm
- Thin 0.8mm PCB
- Eagle Files
- Lighting Up a Basic Circuit
- LED Feelings Pizza
- Customizing LilyPad LED Colors
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.