- Adafruit data logger shield for Arduino
- 4 GB SD card
- Through-Hole Resistors - 10K ohm 5% 1/4W - Pack of 25
- Temperature sensor (-40 degC to 125 degC)
- 6 x AA battery holder with 2.1mm jack (unassembled)
You'll need 6 AA batteries, a CR1220 coin cell, some wire and soldering tools to assemble the project.
For more information, including libraries, schematics and examples see the data logger shield webpage
Tested works with Arduino Uno, Leonardo, Zero, Due, and Mega R3 or later.
Note: As of September 6th, 2016 this product no longer contains a coin cell battery. You can pick one up here
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.