Welcome to the awesome goodness that is LattePanda. The LattePanda is a powerful development board which packs all of the features found in a regular computer onto a single board. It's got USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, plus an Arduino co-processor! Yep, that's right, baked into the board is an Atmega32u4 chip as found in the Arduino Leonardo, which is connected to the main CPU, giving you a flexible hardware and software development environment.
Part of the fun that is LattePanda is the fact that whilst it comes pre-installed with Windows 10, it's also compatible with linux/android, making it the most versatile single-board platform available. Whether you're a hardware tinkerer or software wizard, the LattePanda is perfect for your next project. You get the power and performance of a powerful CPU, along with the benefits of real-time operation from the Atmega chip.
**Note that the LattePanda comes with Windows 10 pre-installed and will boot up straight out of the box and you can use most of the functions of Windows 10, however it is not activated which may limit some of the extended features of Windows. You can purchase a Windows 10 product key from Microsoft at any time to activate**
- Processor: Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Quad Core 1.8GHz
- Operation System: Pre-installed full edition of Windows 10
- Ram: 2GB DDR3L
- Storage Capability: 32GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics, 12 EUs @200-500 Mhz, single-channel memory
- One USB3.0 port and two USB 2.0 ports
- WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in Arduino Co-processor: ATmega32u4
- Video output: HDMI and MIPI-DSI
- Onboard touch panel overlay connector
- Supports 100Mbps Ethernet
- 6 GPIOs from Cherry Trail processor
- 20 GPIOs from Arduino Leonardo
- 6 Plug and play Gravity sensor connectors
- Power: 5v/2A
- Dimension of board: 88 * 70 mm/ 3.46 * 2.76 inches
- Packing Size: 110 * 94 * 30 mm/4.33 * 3.70 * 1.18 inches
- N.W.: 55g
- G.W.: 100g
What's in the box?
- LattePanda 2G/32GB x1
- WiFi Antenna x1
- Safety Precautions x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- C Programming for Makers
Welcome to the C Programming Workshop for Makers! Here you'll be able to follow along with our series of easily digestible videos that cover everything you'll need to know to on your way with C programming and start making awesome projects. As you pr...
- Raspberry Pi vs. LattePanda
Ah, what a glorious time we live in, where we have to compare which micro-computer is going to best suit our needs. If you’ve been in the maker sphere for just a short time, you’ll be sure to have heard of Raspberry Pi the miracle wonder ...
- Arduino with LattePanda
Ah, Arduino and LattePanda coming together at last. What could be better? Well along with the fact that your LattePanda is a fully fledged Windows 10 computer so you can program any Arduino board you want as normal, one of the best things about Latte...
- What is LattePanda?
If you’ve been around electronics for a while you’ll have noticed the trend of single board microcomputers targeted at hobbyists through to industrial projects, the most popular platform being the Raspberry Pi. Now the Raspberry Pi is awe...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.