Kelvin clips are used whenever you need to get a measurement right at the contact points of a circuit or component. Even though these are grippy clips, each side of the clip is electrically insulated. So you can use it to grab onto a part (as seen above) and perform measurements. These can also be used in circuit if needed.
The clip is bare and comes with two jaw contacts that are screwed into each side of the plastic clip. No wires are included, but you can easily solder to the clip jaws.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.