This is an evaluation board for the MLX90614 IR Thermometer. The sensor is connected to an ATmega328 running at 3.3V with a STK500 (Arduino) 8MHz bootloader. Code can be loaded through the FTDI basic interface and the Arduino environment.
The MLX9061 sensor is a high precision, small size, single zone IR thermometer with an optional SMBus (two-wire) or PWM interface. The ATMega328 comes with demo code that gives a temperature readout in degrees F at 38400bps. You can use a 3.3V FTDI Basic to connect to the board.
This revision corrects the silkscreen error on the FTDI header. We’ve also added pull-up resistors to the I2C lines.
- ATMega328 w/ 8MHz STK500 (Arduino) bootloader
- MLX90614 IR sensor, 3V version
- Power and status LEDs
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.