If you want to connect multiple EL wires/strips/panels up to one inverter, these splitters are quite useful. There is one male connector (goes to the inverter) and then 4 female connectors (which will connect to each wire/strip/panel. You can even cascade them! Only thing to watch for is make sure that the total length of EL does not exceed what the inverter can drive!
These are for EL only! EL is 'AC' powered so there is no 'polarity' on the wires - the polarity of the pins may not line up right if you're using with anything other than EL. The wires may be 'swapped' on the 4 ends - so be super-aware of that.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.