Give yourself some more room with an EL wire cable extender. This cable has a 2-pin JST SM plug on one end and receptacle on the other. Use it to extend the reach of EL wire, panel, tape, etc. The cable is a meter long, you can of course snap more together if necessary, or cut and re-solder it if you need to shorten.
Because this is meant for EL wire extending, and EL is not 'polarized' Adafruit don't guarantee that that the plug and receptacle have 'matching' wire polarity. If you're using this for DC power or signal, triple-check the polarity before plugging it in!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.