This will be a treat for your ears! The Hamburger Mini Speaker is a 3W economical speaker option for any project needing stand-alone sound. The Hamburger features a built-in lithium polymer battery for portable application, a 3.5mm stereo jack (sorry, iPhone 7 users) and two volume options (quiet and loud) to control how loud your sound needs to be. This speaker really can’t be compared to a good pair of JBLs, but for the price point the Hamburger won’t break the bank for your next audiophile project!
Why call it the Hamburger? When you twist the top and bottom halves of the speaker in opposite directions, it expands out like an accordion extending the bass reflex portion. Each Hamburger Mini Speaker comes with a 1.5ft mini USB cable for recharging capabilities.
Dimensions: 52mm x 38mm
- Speaker: 3W (1KHz, THD10%) 36mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz～20KHz
- S/N ratio: ≥85dBA
- Built-in 3.7V 180mA LiPo battery
- ~1–2 hour play time
- 1x Hamburger Mini Speaker
- 1x USB Mini-B Cable, 1.5ft
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use Speakers and Amplifiers with Your Project
A popular question that we get all the time is ‘How do I choose a speaker or amplifier to go with my project?’. It’s a good question, and if you’re not familiar with the terminology, it can seem a bit daunting to know whether ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.