This Grove-Infrared temperature sensor is a non-contact temperature measure model.The sensor is composed of 116 elements of thermocouple in series on a floating micro-membrane having an active diameter of 545μm and with blacken surface to absorb the incident thermal infrared radiation, which induces a voltage response at output terminals.
- • Grove compatible interface
- • Wide supply voltage range: 3V~5V
- • Zero drift amplify current
- • Power consumption: less than 0.6mW
- • Temperature measure range: -10~100°C
- • Measure accuracy: ±2°C
- • Nominal measure distance: 9CM
- • 2.0cm x 4.0cm Grove module
- • Motion sensor
- • Thief-guarding System
- • Switch
- • Industrial automation
- • Body distance check
- For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting StartedandIntroduction to Grove before your using of the product.
- Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.