This Grove - GPS module is a cost-efficient and field-programmable gadget armed with a SIM28 (U-blox 6 is old version) and serial communication configuration. It features 22 tracking / 66 acquisition channel GPS receiver. The sensitivity of tracking and acquisition both reach up to -160dBm, making it a great choice for personal navigation projects and location services, as well as an outstanding one among products of the same price class.
Input Voltage: 3.3/5V
BaudRate: 4800 - 57600( u-blox version)
BaudRate: 9600 - 115200
Default BaudRate: 9600
Supports NMEA and U-Blox 6 protocols.
Low power consumption
Baud rates configurable
Grove compatible interface
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.