Scroll down to the Resources section for datasheets, dimensions etc.
If you need a small, lightweight servo, with a rugged metal gear, and up to 2.5kg/cm stall torque, the GS9025MG Metal Gear Servo (2.5kg) from Goteck might be a contender.
We've found this
Perfect for use in medium-sized electric aeroplanes, helicopters or mini Robots.
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6V
- Stall torque: 2.3kg-cm(4.8v) 2.5kg-cm(6.0v)
- Operating speed: 0.10sec/60(6V),0.11sec/60(4.8V)
- Bearing: Top ball bearing
- Metal Gear
- Size (mm): 23x12.1x28.8
- Weight: 14.7g
- Cable Length: 180mm(JR Connector)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Motor Drivers vs. Motor Controllers
If you’ve ever built a robot with wheels, or any motorised parts really, you’ll have come across the issue of needing to drive it from your microcontroller. Because a standard chip is only able to output a small amount of current, you&rsq...
- Controlling Servo Motors with Arduino
Servo motors are extremely useful in so many different applications; it’d be good to learn how to control them! Solenoid and DC motor control have been shown already; for the most part, they are both pretty straightforward (only power and groun...
- Accelerometer Controlled Animatronic Finger
This project incorporates two Arduino boards, in a Master/Slave setup. The master is one with an accelerometer (ADLX345) and the slave has a Servo attached (SG90). When tilting the accelerometer, the master Arduino tells the Slave Arduino to rotate the servo. This is a great way to learn slave and master serial communication. ...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.