We've got a simple and highly functional solution to wiring your Adafruit Feather board! These 0.1" Pitch Terminal Blocks, are exactly the right size to it your Feather board or FeatherWing. They are great news since nothing makes a project harder to maintain than a lot of loose wiring. Perfect when you don't need a full Terminal Block FeatherWing
These terminal blocks are big enough for a range of wire gauges: 20-30AWG solid or stranded. They are easy to adjust with a screwdriver, but not too chunky, so they won't take up too much space on your Feather. Just solder them on top or bottom and off you go!
Feather not included
- 16-Pin Terminal Block Dimensions: 41.1mm x 6.2mm x 8.6mm / 1.6" x 0.2" x 0.3"
- 16-Pin Terminal Block Weight: 3.9g / 0.1oz
- 12-Pin Terminal Block Dimensions: 31.1mm x 6.2mm X 8.6 mm / 1.2" x 0.2" x 0.3"
- 12-Pin Terminal Block Weight: 3.1g / 0.1oz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Wi-Fly with Feather Boards
I’ll level with you; the idea of microcontrollers and wireless networks was a little daunting to me initially. How on earth was I going to connect and control it with Wi-Fi?! But when I eventually I waded into the world of networking microcontr...
- Wings of the Feather
The Feather boards are the brains of your project, we took a closer look at the different models in our Birds of Feather article, check that out first (especially if you have no idea what the difference is between a feather and a wing). You can plug ...
- Boards of a Feather
Have you ever used an Arduino board, and wanted to hook it straight up to a JST connected LiPo battery but knew it wouldn’t work? Or maybe you wanted a microcontroller with built-in wireless capabilities? Well, Adafruit has developed their fam...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.