These are our small, beefy aluminum enclosures, which have been built tough enough to withstand a truck. This 2mm-thick, die-cast enclosure is rated IP54 against dust and splashing water. Because it’s aluminum, it’s easy to cut and drill so that you can add LCD screens, buttons and cable connections. If you want to “pretty up” your project, hit this with some fine-grit sand paper and buff it or just spray paint it!
These enclosures are perfect for producing “stomp box” style effects pedals. Try combining this with a stomp switch and some of your own secret sauce circuitry to build a sweet custom pedal.
The lid mates nicely to the top of the enclosure and is secured with 10mm long M3 screws (included). This aluminum enclosure version features a smoother metal finish as well as a more structurally sound design.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.