This DF05BB Pan and Tilt assembly for horizontal surface mount. Made using two DFRobot servo brackets. Perfect for your small remote piloted robot! Includes hardware and two DF05 ball bearing servos.
- Working Voltage: 4.8-6V
- Working current: 0.1-0.8 A
- Torque: 4.8kg-cm @ 4.8V ; 5.5kg-cm @6V
- Average speed: 60 rpm
- Rotation range: 0- 120
- Working Temperature: 0℃~55℃
- Size: 41x20x38mm
- Weight: 48g
- DF05BB Standard Servo (2 untis)
- Aluminum multifunction bracket (1 units)
- Aluminum U-shape bracket (1 unit)
- Bearing cup (1 unit)
- High-quality sets of screw nuts (1 set)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.