This adapter allows you to connect a barrel jack connector to bare wires. One end has screw terminals and the other has a 5.5x2.1mm, center-positive male barrel jack. If you need to connect bare wires to a barrel jack on an Arduino or a development board, this might be the simple solution.
With this Power Jack, you can feed various power source to your Arduino project, from 9V battery to 6xAA battery. A sample use is illustrated below. The 9V battery clip is also available at
This picture is just for illustrated purpose.
- DC Barrel Jack Adapter (1 unit)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.